• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP 300 print problem

streetbob

OK so i put a new Linear Encoder board and strip also cut carriage cable in and now i get a space between the magenta and blue on my test print and a double image when printing test image still doing some cleaning as it was down for about a month any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Attachments

• 20230207_100001.jpg
    20230207_100001.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 133

cornholio

There is a whole band of nozzles missing an a lot of misfiring.
You can try to clean, soak and flush. But after many wasted hours, the head needs replacement. (If you need a decent quality output with sharp text and without ink spraying)

streetbob

There is a whole band of nozzles missing an a lot of misfiring.
You can try to clean, soak and flush. But after many wasted hours, the head needs replacement. (If you need a decent quality output with sharp text and without ink spraying)
which head needs to be replaced i am new to this repairing of this machine it had been working great till a month a go and it was down waiting for parts best place to pruchace the head for it Thanks