• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300 help

streetbob

I am in need of some help i know the test print is not what it should be and i am in the process of getting it cleaner and better but my issue that i am trying to fix is shouldn't the test print colors all be next to each other or should there be a gap between magenta and blue and would a bad head cause this problem. it was working great a month ago but then had to replace cut carriage cable encoder board and strip ran all of the encoder set ups now this i am new to all of this Thank you so much for any help

Attachments

• 20230207_100001.jpg
    20230207_100001.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 125

netsol

i would think that that is how it prints
i can't imagine a fault that would insert a space (consistently) that shouldn't be there

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Could be damage to the head. Maybe try a 48 hour head soak to see if that gives any improvement.

netsol

if you were going to do a 48 hr head soak, i would consider putting a small amount (5% - 10%) acetone in the soak fluid
i have had very good results with this, especially with dx2 & dx4 heads.
HOWEVER
you would be doing this at your own risk.
this technique has brought several heads back from the dead, but, also has caused a leak, here and there, when i went over 10% and on at least one occasion has frozen a pump (solvent welded the impeller inside the pump body after a head soak)

streetbob

Thank all of you for your help it seems my machine went into factory default good news heads are back aligned print is clearing up also bad news my cut line is off after a print have been trying to get the crop tool adjustment to run but it keeps failing this i beleive once this is fixed it will solve the cut issue any help on why it keeps failing yes i am in the service mode Thanks Again