• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp300 problems

streetbob

OK so i put a new encoder board sensor in and cleaned encoder strip in my sp300 did the set ups says complete but when i load vinyl and lock it down it gives me code 0107 again any help is appreciated Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Ok you need to go into service mode and run the Linear Encoder Setup. Once that is complete, the error should go away.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
How is that done service mode is locked Thanks
Push the following buttons in order: down, right, left, up, right, down, left

And then push and hold these buttons at the same time while powering on the machine: left, down, and right

You have about 5 seconds to get it all in so it might take a few tries.

streetbob

Ok you need to go into service mode and run the Linear Encoder Setup. Once that is complete, the error should go away.
How is that done Thanks
Push the following buttons in order: down, right, left, up, right, down, left

And then push and hold these buttons at the same time while powering on the machine: left, down, and right

You have about 5 seconds to get it all in so it might take a few tries.
OK so once i get in will it say what to do Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
How is that done Thanks

OK so once i get in will it say what to do Thanks
Once you're in, there will be a new menu simply called Service Menu. In that menu you will find linear encoder setup and just hit enter. It will do the rest for you!

streetbob

Once you're in, there will be a new menu simply called Service Menu. In that menu you will find linear encoder setup and just hit enter. It will do the rest for you!
Thank you so much for your help i got that done now i just keep getting pinch roller error yes they are in the right positions and i have moved them around and no change any help would be great Thanks again

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thank you so much for your help i got that done now i just keep getting pinch roller error yes they are in the right positions and i have moved them around and no change any help would be great Thanks again
No problem! The issue you're having now is a broken cut tool carriage cable. It's one of, if not the most common issue with these machines. It's the cable that goes from the main board to the cut tool carriage. Here's a link to the part: Cable

streetbob

No problem! The issue you're having now is a broken cut tool carriage cable. It's one of, if not the most common issue with these machines. It's the cable that goes from the main board to the cut tool carriage. Here's a link to the part: Cable
OK so i put a new Linear Encoder board and strip also cut carriage cable in and now i get a space between the magenta and blue on my test print still doing some cleaning as it was down for about a month any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Attachments

• 20230207_092317.jpg
    20230207_092317.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230207_100001.jpg
    20230207_100001.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 53