• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

state farm logotype

Sign to Go

Searched High and Low, Can't find a vector of this part of a logo for a State Farm Insurance office layout. I also can't match this font so far. Office mgr is only coming up w/ jpg.

Any Help is appreciated

Thanks, Jim

Attachments

• state farm temp.jpg
    state farm temp.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 70

signage

Contact State Farm direct I would bet they have a vector of it! As long as you are working for a legitimate agent you should be able to get it.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Being such a large company, I can't believe they don't give their offices access to their artwork...unless it has been contracted to an individual supplier.

kkamauu

we just did a state farm wrap they have the logos. Have the agent contact their regional office. We got all the colors and logos from the agent. Also the statefarm has to proof it before printing.

kkamauu

ill find out what the font is and get back to you, do you need the red as well? that way you can just make it on your own.

Sign to Go

thanks kkamauu yes, that would be great

Thanks guys, I really tried to get the mgr to get this but she is very hard to communicate with. it's very frustrating, and this is all i need.

kkamauu

i have to ask our production guy on the red but i believe we just macthed the red from the website.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
i have to ask our production guy on the red but i believe we just macthed the red from the website.

Matching colors from a web page is a very risky proposition. You should be matching to their specs (PMS).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like signage and others have said..... either have your customer contact their corporate headquarters for proper files or don't do it due to lack of artwork on your customer's part.

If you aren't an authorized shop, you cannot search and use any old logo you find on line. You don't have any authority at this point to use the corporate logo.... vector or raster type.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Font is = Univers, Univers Condensed – Arial or Arial Narrow

try that -

I'm not sure if you're talking about a typeface spec for supplemental text in an ad or such, but if you're talking about the typeface used in the logo at the top of this topic, it most certainly is not Univers or Arial...