• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Family Artwork

J Hill Designs

Thank me later..

attachment.php

thx bly i had to post that one to FB

JBarraxSW

I agree that the concept of stick figure clip art is pretty silly. For several years, when our sales reps told me our customers were asking for it, I responded the same way Gary did. But eventually, the demand for the product necessitated adding it. So we now have three different stick figure clip art collections.
You'll find Volume one here. ...
Here's volume two...
And a third option from a different vendor here.

Marlene

I wonder if his friend has a tribal art tattoo on his arm.

yes, one of my favorite don't do it unless you actually have a tribe! the only thing that could make it worse is if they had a tribal tat of stick figures

Deaton Design

I see those things on cars all over the place. I dont offer them, but some of the others here do. Hey, if it makes money, more power to them if they want to offer them.

Circleville Signs

I have no issue with offering them, beyond the fact that they are super tacky. The issue I had is that we have people in this business that CANNOT DRAW STICK FIGURES.

Marlene

I see those things on cars all over the place.

on my big list of things to do when I finally go competely crazy is to make little "add ons" for those little stick people to change them from cute family members into an angry mob. add on pointy teeth, pitch forks, knives, clubs and such. cut the head off the dog and have it in the hands of one of the kids...stuff like that

MikeD

If someone wants to give you money for it, why not do it? Stick figure art can't be done wrong, and it can't be difficult. Also, that product will not use lots of your consumables.
Use a thermal or UV and print them on clear; don't even contour cut them...use a hand trimmer and cut rectangles.
Seems like easy money!

Fanaticus

If someone wants to give you money for it, why not do it? Stick figure art can't be done wrong, and it can't be difficult. Also, that product will not use lots of your consumables.
Use a thermal or UV and print them on clear; don't even contour cut them...use a hand trimmer and cut rectangles.
Seems like easy money!

That's exactly how Life102.5 (Christian Radio Station) has their promotional stick family stickers done. They give them away to anybody who asks for one through their website. My wife loves hers. We see them around town and every where we go.

Pat Whatley

I see those things on cars all over the place. I dont offer them, but some of the others here do. Hey, if it makes money, more power to them if they want to offer them.

Exactly. I know people who are making a respectable living cutting monograms, stick figure families, and sticking vinyl initials on any cheap thing they can find.

One of them sold 200 plastic cups with built in straws at a craft show last weekend at about $5.50 each profit.

She couldn't vectorize a damn stick figure if her life depended on it and she doesn't care. She's got a clipart collection of them that serves her purposes just fine.

At least your neighbor didn't ask for a peeing Calvin.