• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stripper T-Shirt

Joe Diaz

LOL. Here's a shirt I just finished up... kind of a funny concept. The tool it's advertising doubles as the pole.
Mislich Bros Stripper Shirt.png

Marlene

nice job taking what could have been a pretty sleezy concept for a logo and making it classy. love the tool as the stripper pole, great idea to work both into the design

Joe Diaz

nice job taking what could have been a pretty sleezy concept for a logo and making it classy.
Thanks. I don't know if I would use the word "classy" :ROFLMAO: But I get what you are saying. It could have been worst. It is what it is. There is definitely a demographic we are targeting with these. I figured the hot rod/biker style might work in this case.

Baz

Is your client going to be selling some of those shirts? Would love to buy a few. I have a good customer who has a large roofing company. Would love to give him one or two. (i want one for myself as well).

Nice design and clean looking concept! :thumb:

Joe Diaz

I'll let you all know. This tool can be purchased at Home Depot, among other places right now, he plans on creating a website, so I would imagine they would be available for sale there.