• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stuck on this

I am stuck on this even using rolle pro
But can’t stretch anymore

Attachments

• 4B82C02C-57DC-4CB9-9075-AF253DBE404C.jpeg
    4B82C02C-57DC-4CB9-9075-AF253DBE404C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 140
  • 0D4021A5-5D88-4A76-833D-41CDF8BD4DC8.jpeg
    0D4021A5-5D88-4A76-833D-41CDF8BD4DC8.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 94

tulsagraphics

Why is this post under "Classifieds"?

What is this... the window of a panel van?

In any case... you're asking too much of this vinyl. Wrap films aren't designed to be stretched that much, regardless of how much you heat it up (even if you use primer). It's going to lift back up in no time (maybe a few hours or a few days). You need to trim out that window and lay the rest around/underneath it.

MikePro

trim it out. even if you managed to stretch the piss out of the vinyl into that recess, it's going to be discolored and guaranteed to fail as it wants to lift up over time.

Eric H

These probably won't help you now unless you're ripping it off and starting over. Depends what material you used also. I don't have a whole lot of faith with that staying down no matter how it was put on. There's no video on how to cut it that's up to your skill level unless you apply knifeless tape ahead of time there's no easy way to cut it.

These probably won't help you now unless you're ripping it off and starting over. Depends what material you used also. I don't have a whole lot of faith with that staying down no matter how it was put on. There's no video on how to cut it that's up to your skill level unless you apply knifeless tape ahead of time there's no easy way to cut it.
THANK YOU BROTHER