• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stumped

Colin

I've exhausted my resources on this one. Konkrete; TX Manifesto, and Revolution Gothic are close, but not it.

Attachments

• FONT 02.jpg
    FONT 02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 51

njsigns

It looks an awful lot like TX Manifesto - it looks like some of the characters may have been stretched vertically then had the bottoms chopped off - it's the closest I've seen...

Gene

Last edited:

Colin

Yes, I had mentioned that one in the OP, but it has too many differences; like the horizontal strokes on the A and R are too high, and the lower horizontal stroke on the P angles up.

:help

SignosaurusRex

Tiki is the FONTGOD......not human I tell ya. He/it is nothing more than a link (Total Image and Knowledge Identification) that Fred has tapped into of the "Orwellian Project" run by the Bilderburg Society and its Global Image Recognition Database housed in Klagenfurt, Austria

Last edited: