• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

stupid cleaning solution eye droppers!

JERHEMI

Everytime I get a new cleaning solution the stupid plastic eye dropper cracks at the seam within days which results in not sucking up the solution and if it does it leaks through the crack! I've tried duct taping and super glueing the crack but it just works temporary. Do any of you guys buy a box of eye droppers to keep on hand for when this happens? If so where? I think if I call Grimco they are going to tell me they don't sell the eyedroppers separate from the kit.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You can buy eye droppers at any drug store. You can buy syringes at any farm supply/feed store.

myronb

I asked at the local drugstore(who I do work for occasionally) He gave me a little bottle with a glass dropper. I works great!

Myron

JERHEMI

Their was a shop on ebay selling 12 5mil "plastic pipette's" for 5 bucks and free shipping so I bought 3 dozen! Problem solved!