• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sublimation question

stillhasdust

I have images that sell GREAT as posters to a niche crowd. I was wondering what I can have done in sublimation with these images that would give an extra wow factor and a more higher end product. I have seen images printed on glass plaques and such. Please let me know if there are any other cool things I am missing out on. Also if you can produce them I would use your to do them because I only have a Roland wide printer.

elsignshop

theres a whole list of things that can be done with sublimation, like mouse pads, t-shirts, coasters, puzzles, mugs, stainless steel mugs, car tags, clocks, clip boards, car flags, dog tags, key chains, flip flops, and so on, theres just some much to list.

WildWestDesigns

Yep, there really is too much to list when it comes to sublimation. I've been doing it for quite a while and there is always something new coming in too.