• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Substance x1 profile for 8 color setup mimaki

cyclerc

Looking a icc Profile for substance x1 digital media for mimaki printer jv150 8 ink set up. The mfg only has for std cmyk setup. Any help will be appreciated.

unclebun

You may want to contact the dealer you bought your printer from and see if they provide this service or know someone who does.

You've chosen to use a niche product from a niche supplier in a niche industry. It's unlikely there will be a profile that's widely available and that's why if you want to have custom profiles you need to buy the necessary equipment and learn how to do it. That's how it works.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
What RIP are you using? If you are using Rasterlink, then good luck! If you are using Onyx or Wasatch, then I may be able to help you. Specifically, what are your ink colors? I have been doing color profiling for around 20 years, including multi-ink configurations, such as CMYKLcLmOrGr. But not in Rasterlink! I would need you come to you. I'm in Delray Beach in south Florida. Call me to discuss if you're interested.

cyclerc

What RIP are you using? If you are using Rasterlink, then good luck! If you are using Onyx or Wasatch, then I may be able to help you. Specifically, what are your ink colors? I have been doing color profiling for around 20 years, including multi-ink configurations, such as CMYKLcLmOrGr. But not in Rasterlink! I would need you come to you. I'm in Delray Beach in south Florida. Call me to discuss if you're interested.
Rasterlink

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
As suggested, you should contact the dealer. Your only other option would be to try some other profiles in Rasterlink.