• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa and Signlab Issue

rcook99

I was having an issue with Signlab 9.1 not talking to the Summa D75R plotter that I picked up to replace my vinyl express Q39 that would not read registration marks. Soon after I made the post I figured out my problem. The knife was set to Knife with OPOS instead of Knife only in Signlab.

Now I am trying to figure out the work flow via Signlab 9.1 for Summa registration marks and bar code for doing Print and Cut vinyl as well as perf cut for decals.

I figured why waste every one's time as the problem was solved. So now you know. :big laugh::roflmao:

rcook99

Like I said, glad we could help. Any other difficult problems ??
If you know the steps for Printing via Signlab 9.1 and die cutting with a Summa, that would help. I am sure I will figure it out by trial and error. By the way I hope all is well with you and your family Gino. Have not been on 101 much and it was back in 2009 when we all met up for the Northeast Meet at your shop. :rock-n-roll: