• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S 140 T 54" w/ Tangential Head

nate

We've got an extra Summa S Class T140 54" cutter for sale. It includes the Tangential Tool and blades, floor stand, USB cable, power cable and the unit its self.

This is a great machine, pulled from our working inventory. Outside of cosmetic issues, there are no known issues with the machine. OPOS works well.

$6,500 plus shipping from Salt Lake City, UT. Email sales@vmutah.com if you're interested.

Thanks for looking

nate

Additional Summa's available!

In addition to the S 140 T listed above, we also have (2) S 160 T units available. These are Summa's 62" models, perfect for cutting 60" car wrap.

Each unit is in good, working order, and will be pulled off of our production line upon your purchase. Outside of cosmetic wear, these machines are ready to go, and feature all that's great about a Summa Tangential cutter.

Each unit includes: the cutter, the stand, a power cord, a USB cable, and the Tangential head piece with blade.

If interested, contact me here or sales@vmutah.com

Thanks for looking.

nate

One of the S160T machines is sold.

Still have (1) S160T, (1)S140T and Graphtec FC8600-64"

Thanks