• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Test Cut~Sp-540V

timkaz227

How do you know what the pressure is when you use the test cut button?
I'm having to trace w/ an exacto 50 bumper stickers because my pressure was incorrect. Thanks for the help.

sfr table hockey

I think when you test cut off the printer menu it will use the set pressure you have assigned in the printer.

But..... if you have your printer set to override your printer setting and use your rip settings then you need to make sure your rip is set right.

When you change media and it has a different weight then its easier to just set your rip up with a preset for that media otherwise you are always changing the printer menu settings.

Thats my 3 cents

you can manually change the pressure settings in the printers onscreen menu or you can change it in versa works. what you need to do is do a test print BEFORE you print/cut anything to make sure the pressure is what is needed.

also your blade maybe getting old and blunt, you can also adjust the blade but sometimes its just best to get a new blade if you are cutting material and laminate all day long.