• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Text Merge Function in Gerber Omega

PurplePanther

I have a listed of about 100 names and want them aligned in Gerber so they fit in a 8 x 10 box. So four names per box (spaced evenly). I don't want to type them out. I know there is a function in Gerber Omega that allows you to do this, but I am confused on how it works.... I know you have to use word pad and then import them in and somehow you need a "&" symbol, etc. etc.
It's Friday and I don't want to hurt my brain before the weekend!! Any help?

Thanks,
Brent

Marie

Hope this isn't too late to help... type the "&" sign in the size and font that you want. Select it (and the box if needed). Then TOOLS - Repeat/Merge.

Enter the spacing and number of repeats on the REPEATS tab. On the TEXT MERGE tab, click Select File and browse to your saved Word Pad document. You may have to experiment with the repeats settings to get the words to line-up the way that you need them.

Good Luck!