• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That's a really BIG shirt!

grafixemporium

A neighboring screen printer recently relocated their business, so we have jumped head first into the t-shirt biz! We're working on getting our signage and marketing materials together. Check it out!

The big shirt is 3M IJ35C printed and lam'd with 210 matte (for the cotton tshirt look) then mounted to three 4x10 sheets of dibond, cut to shape with a jigsaw and mounted to the building. Looks pretty realistic!

Attachments

• bigshirt1.jpg
    bigshirt1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 134
  • bigshirt2.jpg
    bigshirt2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 103
J

john1

WOW!

Talk about thinking outside the box or should i say shirt. That is a awesome idea!

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Genius!

The wrinkles are very good. I thought it was a real t-shirt at first glance until I read your post.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
yea a hanger off of that light would make the illusion complete. could be made with real wire and just painted white.

GFX have you ever posted photos of your equipment and inside the shop?

grafixemporium

looks great but i wanna know the color of green your using? wow thats an awesome green!!

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Kidding... but seriously I don't know if that our green can be reproduced on anything but a Roland. I've never tried.

Our color scheme started as chartreuse w/ gray/white/black a few years ago. We have slowly edged the green closer to the candy lime green that it is now. It's pretty close to the Kawasaki Ninja color. I just wish the CMYK gamut could handle our green. Our business cards, brochures and postcards always look so dull compared to everything we print in house. The trick is to design and print RGB files on the Roland with OEM inks. Your colors will always be much more vibrant.

skyhigh

Pretty nice. The shop pic really gives perspective (most customers don't understand the concept of size).

NICE! I was going to suggest a hanger from the light too.

Hah, that was my first thought also.

How did you attach to the building? (without a hanger of course....haha)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 98