• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That's a really BIG shirt!

Just Me

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Kidding... but seriously I don't know if that our green can be reproduced on anything but a Roland. I've never tried.

Our color scheme started as chartreuse w/ gray/white/black a few years ago. We have slowly edged the green closer to the candy lime green that it is now. It's pretty close to the Kawasaki Ninja color. I just wish the CMYK gamut could handle our green. Our business cards, brochures and postcards always look so dull compared to everything we print in house. The trick is to design and print RGB files on the Roland with OEM inks. Your colors will always be much more vibrant.
i have a pretty good green also, it is RGB i print most of my stuff in rgb, just seems to look better!

Graphics2u

You beat me to it! My wife had that same idea for our shop and I was supposed to get it done this summer but you know how that goes. We were going to put a t-Shirt on one side and a Hoodie on the other.

But that looks so cool I think I'll have to get busy on it!