• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The joys of customers...

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
point of interest - I actually had to LOOK quite hard to figure out where the aforementioned power outlet is. And even after spotting it it's not all THAT noticeable at a quick glance of the vehicle. Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, but in the 15 second impression it's not gonna be noticed by most folks IMHO.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Speaking of clean vehicles, this one came in with a full load of dead animal carcasses. In my defense, they were fully covered over with snow and we didn't know they were there until we brought the truck in and the snow melted. At that point the smell became unbearable but my dog was loving it.
Worst part is he wanted us to apply a rear window print. I did, with plastic bags on my feet but told him to never, ever bring in a truck like that again. He's still a good and long time customer. I was a bit of a push over still but the vehicles he brings in now are spotless.

Attachments

• 20210129_092843.jpg
    20210129_092843.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112

gnubler

Speaking of clean vehicles, this one came in with a full load of dead animal carcasses. In my defense, they were fully covered over with snow and we didn't know they were there until we brought the truck in and the snow melted. At that point the smell became unbearable but my dog was loving it.
Worst part is he wanted us to apply a rear window print. I did, with plastic bags on my feet but told him to never, ever bring in a truck like that again. He's still a good and long time customer. I was a bit of a push over still but the vehicles he brings in now are spotless.
Nasty! That sounds like something that might happen in my neck of the woods. No more snow filled pickup trucks...I learned that the hard way last winter when one of them caused a minor flood on my floor.

I had a septic truck in my shop once and had to keep the garage door open.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I would have lost my mind and then some.
The local garbage company brought us one full of trash and we thought that was bad but this one here wins the all time award.

rydods

Nasty! That sounds like something that might happen in my neck of the woods. No more snow filled pickup trucks...I learned that the hard way last winter when one of them caused a minor flood on my floor.

I had a septic truck in my shop once and had to keep the garage door open.
Yeah, I unusually try to do septic trucks outside unless they are new. :)

rydods

I would have lost my mind and then some.
The local garbage company brought us one full of trash and we thought that was bad but this one here wins the all time award.
I was pretty upset. Had to take a VERY deep breath. There were skunks in there and other critters. He's a trapper & mentor to teens. He tries to bring us sausage sticks all of the time. After this I usually decline.
I'm a hunter and I love my venison jerky but I just don't trust what he'd give me. Lol!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We've had trucks filled with dog poop (scooping service) - that was disgusting, but animal carcass's wins the grosser than gross contest.