• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on MANTA?

signswi

Get their free listing. That's the answer to every "should I be in directory x?" question. Backlinks are backlinks but pay directories cost way too much and would be way too large of a marketing spend percentage for a micro/small business.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Get their free listing. That's the answer to every "should I be in directory x?" question. Backlinks are backlinks but pay directories cost way too much and would be way too large of a marketing spend percentage for a micro/small business.

+1

wildside

i have seen the site before, but didn't know about the free thing

so i went through did all the filling out stuff, called the number to verify, lady was very pleasant

within the last 15 minutes since have gotten 4 telemarketers specifically pushing expanding your customer base products..... coincidence:rolleyes:

free must mean i will pay with the waste of my time answering the phone

Techman

i did the manta thing,

The spam crap started right away. 4 -7 a day all day every day. Finally found a way to opt our of all that crap.

signswi

What, you think you're going to get a free directory listing without having your ability to dodge sales calls tested?

I did some major directory building earlier this year, got into a few hundred, the calls for that first week were hilarious and constant. That's the price!