• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on these layouts

Signed Out

Trying my hand at a trailer wrap before we kick it to a designer. Custmoer had photos taken of some of their work and want them used in the layout. I'm not crazy for photos but these ones are pretty nice and high resolution. Looking for some critique on these layouts.

young.jpg

young2.jpg

Marlene

I like the bottom one with the large photo. makes me want a fire pit too and that's the point. also the mail box photo is good as it doesn't take away from the main photo. the one on top has too much to look at so there's not as much impact as bottom layotu

Caitlin

I think they look really sharp!

I agree with Marlene, the larger photos on the second side have more impact. Maybe the first one doesn't need the same photos as on the other side?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like both and think either will work, but on the bottom one, I think the picture overpowers the name to much.

S

signs-work

I like the bottom one not over crowded its to the point and it looks good. PLUS i like the big pictures. Im a picture kin dove guy show me what you can do.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I like the TOP one because the logo and website url are on the same line and is easy to notice and remember. I do think a single larger photo would be better. The ones in the top design are so small that it is very hard to take them in at a glance. Try leaving the layout of text/logo on the first one with a large single photo.

On the bottom the url is near the bottom and hard to see as well as being part of a group of other icons/logos.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The top one but crop out the mailbox. It's all you see. Crop it out and make the rest of it a taste larger.

Signed Out

Thanks everyone for your input, kinda expected the layouts to get a lot more thumbs down. Maybe, just maybe we won't have to send this out for design... If we went with the bottom layout from the first post (big pictures) for the driver side, would you see anything wrong with using a layout similar to this

young3.jpg

for the other side?

VTSigns

I like the bottom one much better. The top one is much harder to look at. Too many pictures in too little time to look at might cause confusion. The bottom design has a much bigger impact.

Jillbeans

For the love of God make the LLC much smaller. and I'd use a script on the name and make LANDSCAPES stand out more.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For the love of God make the LLC much smaller. and I'd use a script on the name and make LANDSCAPES stand out more.
Love....Jill

This for sure :thumb:

If they didn't need it in the website address, they don't need it in the name portion.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Second by far, slide show pics are for websites and Youtube not for vehicle graphics.
Lose the mailbox, it's too large and draws the eye away from the logo.

People hate mail. Driveway pillars would be a better option...

Marlene

People hate mail. Driveway pillars would be a better option...

the only reason I thought the mailbox was a good idea is if you live in the northeast, snowplow vs mailbox is a winter sport. I've seen all kinds of soultions people have tried to keep their boxes from being crushed to death but the snowplow drivers are pros. when I saw the stone pillar mailbox holder, I thought it was a good idea to show it as I'm sure a lot of people would see it and give this guy a call.