• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ThunderBird/Vista

PMG

I bought a new Laptop :doh:with Vista Home Premium 64 :banghead:and installed Thunderbird and all was working well,now when i try to open Thunderbird Vista says the application is already open and i need to shut it down or restart my system,i don't see it running and when i restart the system i get the same message again,i have uninstalled it and it still does it after reinstall...any help would be cool :peace!:

digitalgraffiti

You may want to try and do a "Check for Updates". I had the same problem with the new Firefox 3 when it was first released a couple weeks ago and when it did an automatic update, the problem disapeared. I can't seem to find the update verion # but I'm sure it updated after the intial install.

PMG

Thanks for the info.....but i got it working again..not sure what the issue was but i did a Mozilla back up restore on it with MozBackup program and it fixed it.