• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Today is World Backup Day 2016

SignBurst PCs

Backing up your personal and business data is important and often neglected. Take a few minutes to backup your data or confirm that your backup routine is working.

If you don't have a backup routine, get one! There are a lot of different options out there.

It never seems like a big deal or a priority until catastrophe strikes, then it is a HUGE deal.

Just this month, a customer lost a good portion of his customer files because he thought his backup routine was working, but didn't ever look to confirm it was backing up his data. I hate to see that happen to anyone.

Seriously, take a few minutes today to consider what you would do if catastrophe strikes and your customer files were gone tomorrow.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Just did so this afternoon, before logging onto Signs101.

Thanks for the reminder.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Humpf..... I thought by the title it was like Day Light Savings where the world was gonna back up an hour or something.

April Fools...................................... :ROFLMAO:​

danno

my backup is full and my backup backup is full. Now what do I do? I have more to backup. How many TB can one have legally?

Jwalk

I don't have a back up system yet. Stuff that I really hold valuable I have it on google drive is mainly tax stuff.
My uncle this weekend was telling me that, that sever could crash and I could lose those file. Oh me oh my oh.