• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tool Box Magnets With Dry Erase Overlam

reQ

Looking for a Canadian supplier to print magnets for toolboxes (they are twice the thickness of regular fridge magnet material) Also customer want them to be laminated or printed on the dry erase vinyl. Customer wants for his customers to be able to write notes on these magnets.

henryz

I could not find any in Canada, but any here should be able to ship to you? They even have Canadian pricing for you.
Stouse, Gill Line, The Magnet Group, LionCircle for the trade only.

• Agree
Reactions: reQ

reQ

Thanks! Magnet Group gave me decent pricing, after dollar exchange, even a bit better than couple canadian companies.

shacho

i know this is a late post but i cant believe you couldn't find anybody to do these dry erase magnets in Canada. was there something special... i.e. were they contour cut in a cutter. if they were printer vinyl on .03 magnet with dry erase lam over top then cut in squares or rectangles i would think most shops could do that. i know i do. If this is the case and you ever need these in the future please don't hesitate to ask me

thanx