• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Top 10 members all-time

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I often think there are many wasted moments here on s101.

I know we've lost many(to death and participation) but could you imagine if some of the top brains here worked together, as one?

skyhigh

Well you can't do much about the death factor. Lack of participation can be for a number of reasons. Any thoughts?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First you'd hafta find 10 people who will work together on anything, let alone brainy things. Now, that brings to the surface something else...... what/who do you consider a brain ??

Most of the real brains are gone, like you said.......... Addie, S&F, isag, Cappy and more, but does anyone need answers that need brains ?? Most just want short cuts and half-baked ideas to skirt around the rules. You don't need a high IQ or common sense for most questions around here. Hell, I couldn't participate, if ya needed brains to enter in.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Some forums are to serious. Some don't have enough members for good answers, or an answer soon enough. This place seems to have a good ratio.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't know. I get at least 1 customer per month that comes in and says that he has teamed up with some big wig in the sign industry and they are going to take over the industry! We own banners.com! Then 6 months later they are asking us to buy their equipment.