• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade show booth? Suggestions

Mf

Looking at buying / building a 10 x 10 trade show booth mainly show casing our apparel side of our business any one have any pictures any suggestions? What worked what didn't

thank you in advanced

matt

Team Valhalla

Matt,

We have two 8' X 8's that we use for shows. Since all of our shows are inside, we use some small lights, clipped to the braces inside the canopy to help keep it bright in the booth.

Something to maybe keep in mind though... in our situation, not all booth spaces were 10' X 10'. A couple shows are only 8' X 10's. We went with a 8' X 8' canopy so that we didn't have the issue of not fitting in our allotted space.

SP

fixtureman

I worked for 2 different trade show design companies. What are you looking to achieve. What works best is something a little out of the ordinary. Like for your clothing racks have the standards cut to look like people