• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF-6042 MkIIe 500 Height error on foam core posterboard

brucifer6

I am getting an error 500 when I try to print a file on foam-core board. I have printed on the substate before with no problems and print on thicker acrylic no problem. Is there a file size limitation maybe?

brucifer6

I am getting an error 500 when I try to print a file on foam-core board. I have printed on the substate before with no problems and print on thicker acrylic no problem. Is there a file size limitation maybe?
UPDATE: Appears it was the file? I copied it and pasted it into a new document and it printed

brucifer6

UPDATE: Appears it was the file? I copied it and pasted it into a new document and it printed
Another update: having the issue again. I'm trying to print on 16x20 various thicknesses (tried 1/2 in acrylic sheet and 1/16th in plastic and still get the error. If I shrink the file to 11x14 it works. Tried other files but it doesn't seem to like 16x20