• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uv44 dts

True

Just got it last week. Would love to communicate with anyone else out there who has 1. We upgraded from the 1800. There is 1 webinar on yt thats the extent of information available on the entire internet. Our ew183 controller stays at 30c when its set to 40c. Raised text ada braille full table runs 50"x48x and takes 90min. I can go on and on. But. I wonder if I'm just talking to myself out there or if anybody else has one. What techniques can I use to get the speed up on production time? Ie clear build 10 color 10 ada....

Superior_Adam

you might find a lot of people that will tell you they are horrible machines. I know of three people in my town that bought into their UV printers and had nothing but issues and we were doing a lot of printing for them while theirs were down.