• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet 1624x - fuzzy/blurry print

RiSun

I have a Valuejet 1624x - it is giving me a fuzzy/blurry print. I didn't notice it too badly until I just printed something with smaller text with thin lines. Seems like it is just an adjustment that needs made...but I can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

rjssigns

Check your head height. If it is in the raised position small text 4 to 6pt and very thin lines will print "fuzzy". Not that I would know anything about that..:rolleyes:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I agree with above. If you're in high head height on thin vinyl it can cause fuzziness. Also, the bidirectional alignment will also affect the print like that if it's off. Go into Menu>Setup>User Type>Print Adjust. There's a rough and fine pattern. Do the rough first and then the fine. It will print out some patterns and you just input into the printer which one lines up the best.