• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vape / E cigarette signs

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is that another name for hookahs ?? We've done a few of them and see a whole lotta them around.

Andy D

Is that another name for hookahs ?? We've done a few of them and see a whole lotta them around.

No Hookahs are when you and your friends smoke a bong looking thing with a bunch of hoses ( I think, never been)
Ecigs are those fake cigarettes you can buy at just about any convenience store.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
It actually did help me stop smoking. I didn't do any of the flavors besides the actual tobacco/cigar flavoring and I don't smoke at all (going on 8 months) after about 2 months of using it and a little bit of willpower. I was down to about a pack a week before I started vaping though, and it was given to me.

Jillbeans

Yup!
Some of the signs I've seen are excruciatingly ugly, too.
I've had to re-do the one I made (as the client requested) because it infringed on a copyright (unbeknownst to me) Both of the ones I painted looked really nice, though, and the client was great to deal with.
Love....Jill

d fleming

Moved the shop in November of last year just to get away from a vape shop. They manufactured the juices on the other side of our wall and we were having burning eyes, tight chest, difficulty breathing, etc when they were running batches. I don't know how in the world the punks they had doing the mixing stood it. I couldn't find a single gov't agency with oversight. Not epa, health dept, atf, no one. Finally just told the landlord to eat it and moved. Got a bigger warehouse with two roll-ups for less money. Build-out cost some cash but unless I buy a building I'll retire from here. Give it a few years and when these kids start growing a second head and dying in droves they won't think blowing a cloud the size of a truck is so cool. For something that started as a way to quit smoking tobacco it sure has taken a left turn.

Andy D

Moved the shop in November of last year just to get away from a vape shop. They manufactured the juices on the other side of our wall and we were having burning eyes, tight chest, difficulty breathing, etc when they were running batches. I don't know how in the world the punks they had doing the mixing stood it. I couldn't find a single gov't agency with oversight. Not epa, health dept, atf, no one. Finally just told the landlord to eat it and moved. Got a bigger warehouse with two roll-ups for less money. Build-out cost some cash but unless I buy a building I'll retire from here. Give it a few years and when these kids start growing a second head and dying in droves they won't think blowing a cloud the size of a truck is so cool. For something that started as a way to quit smoking tobacco it sure has taken a left turn.

Lol, I'm one of "those kids"
What probably got you was the nicotine..in high concentration it's extremely deadly, I read somewhere, a drop of 100% nicotine on your
skin will kill you, open small vial in the middle of a large room with people, and they will become very ill.
What they probably bought for their mix was around 10%, and even with that, you have to be real careful.