• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle stripe kits

Quickcope

I was wondering if anyone know where you can purchase factory style stripe vector files..
Like I would like to purchase a vector file Like aruora graphics... BUT, for rally stripes on a
car... you see all these site with factory stripe kits... where are they getting the files from..
I find it hard to believe that someone is sitting and making kits trial and error for every make
of car and truck.. I am willing to purchase files that a vehicle correct.

2015 charger.

JACsigns

I was wondering if anyone know where you can purchase factory style stripe vector files..
Like I would like to purchase a vector file Like aruora graphics... BUT, for rally stripes on a
car... you see all these site with factory stripe kits... where are they getting the files from..
I find it hard to believe that someone is sitting and making kits trial and error for every make
of car and truck.. I am willing to purchase files that a vehicle correct.

2015 charger.
I was wondering the same thing but for a 2010 Challenger

rjssigns

I'm betting the kits you see are from OEM licensed shops which means they work directly with Ford, Chevy etc...

This would give them access to all CAD/3D drawings of every body surface which means zero guesswork involved.

IMO if you're only doing a a handful a year use KnifeLess tape.