• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vincent called from 1994, he wants his font back

Stacey K

I like making signs
Just kidding...he doesn't want it back. He wants to laugh at us as every time someone sends us a Publisher file like this...

Will be having a conversation today with this customer LOL Didn't want to post the name of the business but the artwork is not better than below...it's worse

IMG_6026.jpeg

Stacey K

I like making signs
I spoke to him this morning he said he’s been making tshirts and mugs for many years and he thinks he did a great job…but he is willing to see another font. Thankfully I was nice or could have very easily offended him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Miller

Years ago There was a guy opening a David's cookies. We did a bunch of neon for the interior of his store. He asked me to quote a show card for his grand opening "Hot buttered bagels & coffee" When I told him the price he said no, there's a guy that stopped by who will do it MUCH cheaper. The day of his grand opening I got a call "I'll pay your price just please get the sign here as soon as you can. The guy had spent quite a bit of money with us and I could hear the panic
in his voice so I whipped up the sign and delivered it. When I saw what the other guy delivered, I said "this is free but I have to have that sign" It now sits above the door between the shop and the computer room.

Attachments

• image_2022-01-12_151505.png
    image_2022-01-12_151505.png
    1 MB · Views: 117

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Years ago There was a guy opening a David's cookies. We did a bunch of neon for the interior of his store. He asked me to quote a show card for his grand opening "Hot buttered bagels & coffee" When I told him the price he said no, there's a guy that stopped by who will do it MUCH cheaper. The day of his grand opening I got a call "I'll pay your price just please get the sign here as soon as you can. The guy had spent quite a bit of money with us and I could hear the panic
in his voice so I whipped up the sign and delivered it. When I saw what the other guy delivered, I said "this is free but I have to have that sign" It now sits above the door between the shop and the computer room.
Too bad it wasn't in red paint, could open your own haunted bagel house during Halloween.

Stacey K

I like making signs
OMG! I love that you kept the sign! This is hilarious!

PatriotWorks

Can I steal that? Giving you proper credit of course.
I was asked to do a job but learned the company paid 30, 60 or 90 days out. That doesn't work for me so I politely ended the conversation saying I expect to be paid in full on delivery. This was years ago. I ultimately did the job but only after telling the purchaser..."Look, I want the same respect from you as you get from McDonalds when you buy lunch for your crew!"
He laughs whenever he sees me now.