• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vj 1204 not printing

Daveg123

Hi everyone
ok replaced the printhead and very carefully. put it back together and tried it out. No good. put all covers back on so the printer is complete and did a clean all fine ink going through printhead. So i did a nozzle check, no good. Then did a a pallette print still no good. I previosly have check the F2 fuse and it appeared to be fine, could I have got a false reading back through the motherboard? can anyone tell me the proper procedure of replacing the F2 fuse, and it is soldered in. I have read that I have to use the Maintenance Engineer Assistant to download the parameters from the motherboard to the computer and then back again once the MOBO is replaced. Has anyone done this and are there any tricks I need to know. I have already downloaded the Mutoh Maintenance Engineer Assistant. Any help would be much appreciated . Regards Dave

floater302

There are 3 fuses if i remember right on the 1204 and are soldered in, have you checked or replaced the printhead cables?