• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Waiting for apocalyptic rain and wind from Hilary.....

binki

We just had record rain/wind from December though May. I guess it is a slow news week because the only thing I hear about is rain/wind in SoCal.

I hope it rains like hell on Sunday, then I can go to Disneyland and enjoy an empty park!

And BTW, the drought is over! Now lower my water rates.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
We just had record rain/wind from December though May. I guess it is a slow news week because the only thing I hear about is rain/wind in SoCal.

I hope it rains like hell on Sunday, then I can go to Disneyland and enjoy an empty park!

And BTW, the drought is over! Now lower my water rates.
Amazing! You don't even need to use AI to find an apocalyptic wind from Hil(l)ary. Just sayin'.

JB

161107-hillary-clinton-cr-0823.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Isn't a damaging wind from Hilary a sign one of the 7 seals has been breached and one of the four horsemen has been loosed upon the world?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Flooding to the South.... We've got Fire covered up here. Finally - today - we are getting some of that rain from Hillary - it just might put out some of the many wild fires we've got burning up here.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yeah the wildfires have been out of hand this year in Canada. Seems to be the new norm now, smoke coming in from all angles. Minor inconvenience for us but I feel really bad for all the people being displaced/evacuated due to their towns being burned to the ground.

gnubler

Flooding to the South.... We've got Fire covered up here. Finally - today - we are getting some of that rain from Hillary - it just might put out some of the many wild fires we've got burning up here.
You and I are probably inhaling the same smoke. Pretty bad up here, the rain today is a blessing!

binki

So we got about a day and a quarter of steady rain and the temps came down about 35 degrees. By this weekend we will be back over 100 like it never happened. Some areas got flooding but those areas flood in rainstorms anyway. Don't know why the news was so adamant about it. Guess they needed something to talk about.

Boudica

Looked pretty bad. And the Tijuana river flooding, bringing sewage into the streets, farms, homes... Is that normal? Asking, don't live down there and I've never visited.

Boudica

The news had nothing to do, they were patiently waiting for trumps arrest and now they can't help themselves
News cycles are the worst. Only reliable after... Like that woman who faked a kidnapping, reporting a lost child, then vanishing... I have to take everything I see and with a grain of truth anymore... Unless I was there. Though... I really doubt the real flooding deviation in SoCal is fabricated. Exaggerated... Idk. But I think it's real.
Who cares about djt. Just keeping him in the news cycle is stupid.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Binki, The weather is very triggering but don't fret, winter is around the corner so you snowflakes will be safe from melting again real soon. The cool thing is, your TV has a channel and power button, feel free to use it. Some of us like to hear what's going on though, especially the people that live out there and/or have family in that region. It's telling that you wish for a pile of rain despite the fact that it will and has upended many people's lives in that area. All about me right?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No time for drama, gotta keep up with the important stuff.
Not sure why this was in my notifications but there it is:
1693102209501.png

ProSignTN

Haven't you heard, the climate is all fake. Because if you can't understand the science, then you can't explain it.