• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

walking tacos?

ucmj22

So I was making some layouts for a company bidding on catering the superbowl and one of the things they are selling is a Walking Taco. Apparently its taco ingredients put in to a small bag of fritos. All I could think about was this...

it is now the background on my computer, and I even made an iPhone version LOL

Attachments

• walking tacos.jpg
    walking tacos.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 95
  • walkingiphone.jpg
    walkingiphone.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 71

ucmj22

They sell them for $7 a pop. And no, im not using that to advertise the item, it was just what I thought of when they said walking tacos So I just made it for fun.

Hzone15

Taco in a bag is a huge hit for fund raisers and events. We use Nacho Cheese Doritos and charge 3.50 a bag.

ucmj22

I submitted the idea to use the taco flavored Doritos.

I love The bags for those anyway... a little retro.

slappy

when we make tacos at out our house, it's everything but the taco shell. We crush doritos instead on our plate and then top it with everything and eat it like a salad.

I like fritos better with chili :)

ucmj22

when we make tacos at out our house, it's everything but the taco shell. We crush doritos instead on our plate and then top it with everything and eat it like a salad.

I like fritos better with chili :)

we always called them spoon tacos growing up. We had them alot when camping.

i've seen them at fairs for many years, was finally brave enough to try one this year..but they callled it a 'taco in a bag' lunchsize bag of fritos, greasy taco 'meat', lettuce, salsa, sour cream...$4.00 i took one bite and deposited the rest in the trashcan...gnarly...and i like tacos but this was just a no-go, imo

signswi

Yeah what tacos need are more preservatives, fake flavor chemicals and sodium. Tacos are the best food on the planet but not mixed in with nasty frito-lay bullsh*t. They're awesome when the ingredients are fresh and simple.

Amusing images though OP. You can tell you did good when so many people are confused and think you're serious. Like people who get worked up over Onion articles.