• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wanted: any version of adobe cs2 or higher

lexsigns

Hi
Not sure if posting in right palce- I want to buy a legit copy of any CS version 2 or higher- I have CS1. Can only get the 5 from adobe and just upgraded signlab to 9 and bought corel x5 so dont want to have to spend that much for whole progranm if I can avoid it.
Anyone have for sale or know where I can get a good deal for a legit copy?

Thanks in advance for your help as always :)
Raychel

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You may want to buy CS3 at the latest, then you will have till the end of the year to purchase CS6 (when it comes out).... after that, you will not be able to upgrade if you are behind more than 1 release... of course you can have a subscription option.

lexsigns

good point Rick! I actually would love CS 4 but cant seem to find anywhere to buy only can find 5. Maybe I will just do the subscription- anyone using that? I really only need to import and export...

mopar691

I just started the sub for AI yesterday. Was on CS3 but had a cust. supplied file created in 5 so started there. Will probably do the whole suite before to long but in the meantime I wanted to try AI more than anything.

I am liking it so far but only in it for about 2 hours yesterday. Hopefully this weekend I can get into the new features and set up my workspace.

ucmj22

Personally I think the subscription is a bust. when I calculated it out based on the average time between new releases, it would save money just to purchase the suite outright.

WildWestDesigns

Personally I think the subscription is a bust. when I calculated it out based on the average time between new releases, it would save money just to purchase the suite outright.

That's really the way that most subscription options happen to go. The only way that the option would be viable is for those that want to use it for one month and then 6 months later use it for another month and so on. If it's consistent and for a business and going to be using it for the long haul, that option really isn't a viable one.