• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch HOUSE last night?

Colin

Did anybody watch the show "House" last night?

There was a scene where Wilson was sitting in a restaurant or cafe, and there was a sign/art piece on the wall right behind him which was basically just one big word (couldn't see all of it) done in a GORGEOUS typeface.

I'd love to find out what it was. It was an older looking design; one of those with a thin line in the middle, kinda like this sample:

Attachments

• Font.jpg
    Font.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Colin

Yes, I know, I created that sample. That was just an rough example of what was on the show.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
To watch the latest episode at Fox.com, you have to go through a registration procedure. Perhaps if you did that, you could locate the scene, do a screen shot and post it for identification here.

Colin

To watch the latest episode at Fox.com, you have to go through a registration procedure. Perhaps if you did that, you could locate the scene, do a screen shot and post it for identification here.

I'm trying to find an online vid right now....

MikePro

online vid?
use tubeplus(dot)me specifically: tubeplus(dot)me/player/1975593/House_M.D./season_8/episode_21/Holding_On
as long as you're good at closing pop-ups on the front end of loading the video, you can stream anything a couple hours after airing. pirated, of course, but who likes ads anyways?

Colin

Turns out I have that font, but "Find My Font" didn't pick it up. I used a sample of Architecture - even modified it a bit to match the image.

shrug

J Hill Designs

I took the image into corel, skewed to get the lettering straight, and redrew the G, then used FMF

observe:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 55