• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WEB Design Software?

signmeup

Anyone out there know if you can edit the html in a Xara made website with other software? I don't really need to but it freaks me out a bit.

signmeup

I used to use Netscape Composer. It still comes free in Seamonkey. If you knew a little bit about html you could probably make a decent site with it too.
This site was made with it. www.signme-up.com Nothing to write home about but it's a working site and it was easy.

chatterbox

Web Design

If you want to make a nice website, you can look into Joomla.com open scripting.

If you want to do free and cheesy, check out www.Weebly.com and several other variants.

Joomla.com is great open-source scripting to make a nice site.

Mine was done on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

artist4christ

I use dreamweaver, most of the other softwares embed too much uneeded code. It all depends on your skill level and what you want the software to do for you.

surf city

I used webeasy, I was going for something really quick so I could get something on the web. Has some tweaking and is still under construction.