• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Website

MARSERdesigns

The only thing im doing is under the available projects, im adding individual pages for each building.

I should have this up within the next few hours.

S

scarface

Damn, i really like that. I love the colors and how clean the design is!

MARSERdesigns

DAMN! I'm going crazy! Can someone please help me out!

Once you click "Available Projects" the page head image in the upper left shows up...then when you click on "lease" or "for sale" that image dissapears!

The image is linked from the same place on every page!!!

What am I doing wrong?

MARSERdesigns

When you click on PROJECT PHOTOS does it take too long to load?

besides dumbing the photos way down, is there anything else I can do to make the load time quicker?

J Hill Designs

It would load quicker if you used thumbnail images that linked to the full-sized ones - when I create a upload image script for admin, I always have a thumb generated at the same time - usually upload full-size to images/ and thumbs to tn/images

MARSERdesigns

It would load quicker if you used thumbnail images that linked to the full-sized ones - when I create a upload image script for admin, I always have a thumb generated at the same time - usually upload full-size to images/ and thumbs to tn/images

I used the Lightbox program that automaticly created thumbnails in .png files and dumbed down my full size images.

MARSERdesigns

I think i figured it out..

when i type in donpickett.com with no www. it takes me to our business server....it must be a internal thing.