• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you think...............??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have some banners to quote for a long-time customer. He just changed jobs and has much more buying power than he had before. This new job has been getting mesh banners from another vendor, but a rather large one, up north. When I add up my costs, overhead, profit and whatnot, if I take it times 5.5, I still come out less than the other guy. However, it still sounds too cheap. And the other guy has shipping on top. I won't.

Would any of you mind telling me about where you'd be at for these ??

They are 5' x 8' mesh banners on 8oz. with reinforced webbed sewn hems, double stitching all around and grommets every 2 feet. Artwork is always provided as needed. I saw the paperwork, artwork and am just wondering if I should go up in price. After talking to him this morning, they will be getting around 8 to 10 banners. Some are full bleed, while some are one or two colors. They get other things as well, but this is the first thing they are bringing to me to bid on. He also showed me 3 other competitive bids. Only one was close to my price.

:thankyou: Gino

A little hard for me to judge just because we don't do sewn banners. But material, print, hem, tape, grommets, time, I would sell around $180 or so on9z mesh. Sorry cant quote exact to your specs.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We would suggest our resellers put those in at around $150-$200 each. That would be for a welded hem.

Sounds like a good opportunity for you. Don't undersell yourself, but if it's good regular business, fair pricing will keep you in the loop for future orders.