• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is a good Credit Card processing company

signsourcellc

Hi All,
I'm looking to switch credit card processing companies and was curious if any of you guys have suggestions on who to use. Pros Cons and if there is a company you would recommend.

decalman

The term " good bank" is an oxymoron

I am going to check out Square, I am scared of paypal. They will grab your account,-- seize your funds, at the meager request of any delusional lunatic. :omg:

T

TonyC

Try your local bank. We like having a real local person to call if there is a problem. The rates are competitive and the personal service is invaluable.

As a side thought, I believe you must have a machine with a chip reader or any fraudulent charges become your responsibility. You might want to check on this requirement.

Ditchmiester

We use Authorize.net for our website and processing all cards for non online orders. They have a very easy to use Online Transaction section. Can email receipts and save them digitally right from the website. Not positive on the cost but I know we save money by not having to keep a credit card machine in house. Also we don't do any walk in business so the need to run a real credit card hasn't happened in quite a while.

rjssigns

Try your local bank. We like having a real local person to call if there is a problem. The rates are competitive and the personal service is invaluable.

As a side thought, I believe you must have a machine with a chip reader or any fraudulent charges become your responsibility. You might want to check on this requirement.

Yeah, figured I'd go with my local bank where I have all my accounts. To be blunt it was an unmitigated disaster. Stay away from Clover for your card processing.(nothing but lies and idiotic fees) Back to using Square.

And you are correct about the fraud deal. You must be able to "dip" the new chip cards.