• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats most durable scuff resistant viny/covevering for 1x2x3 ft aluminum kiosk box?

aluminumwelder

I sell kiosks made out of 80 mill thick prepainted white aluminum sheet metal. The finished box is about 1x2x3 feet in size with rounded corners. It gets moved around about once a week and customers often mess up the baked enamel paint on them.

I'm wondering if there is a covering that is easy to apply like vinyl but tough? I do not know much about vinyl. I"ve used sign letter vinyl which is very easy to damage.

I do not want to spend $5 a square feet on 3m dinox. I have used 40 mill ABS laminate in the past because it is cheap I can get 4x8 sheet for $20 when bought in bulk.
but its a pain to glue onto aluminum.

Ideally I'd want a white or clear stone guard type material.

Ideally price is less then $3 /sq ft, but can splurge if material is really that good.

thanks in advance for any suggestions. did a search but could not find a thread.

aluminumwelder

thanks

Thanks, I guess I need to get some samples and try that out. I was also thinking sandblasting film which is 12mill as well might work well.