• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the best HTV for tshirt and jersey

bannertime

Out of Siser Colorprint, Briteline Turbo Print, and Chemica EasyPrint we like the Briteline the best. Which we're like 99% positive is rebranded Poli-tape. EasyPrint is a close second and we'd purchase it if Grimco didn't have Turbo Print in stock. Have not used the SEF America Graffiti that Bigfish mentioned. Though it's probably good too. We are also looking into the Digital Heat FX system.

As for solid colors, we stock the Stahls Fashion Film.

2B

We have had good sucess wither Siser Easyweed, Specialty Films and Eco-Print

StickerBee

Thank you guys! I have a roll off siser colorprint pu I have yet to try that will be printed with Roland BN20 and will be pressed with Hotronix 16 20 auto open. I downloaded the Siser app and its really very informative. BannerTime what do you mean by Digital Heat FX system?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thank you guys! I have a roll off siser colorprint pu I have yet to try that will be printed with Roland BN20 and will be pressed with Hotronix 16 20 auto open. I downloaded the Siser app and its really very informative. BannerTime what do you mean by Digital Heat FX system?

What size and how much was it?

StickerBee

Bought them all second hand but in good shape. Paid less than $10k Canadian. Is that what you mean about the cost of the machines?

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
We have had good sucess wither Siser Easyweed, Specialty Films and Eco-Print
How does the Siser stuff feel after being pressed? I have an Edge and used to use Colorprint but it always felt like a big patch. That's why I switched to Stahls' materials. They're just softer to the touch.

bannertime

BannerTime what do you mean by Digital Heat FX system?

I'm not totally sure yet to be honest. They sell an Oki White Laser Toner machine and these two part paper system to create no-weed printed transfer. One of the machines can be swapped from dye sub to toner. We're getting a sample soon to test out and next week we're going to an Oki event to look at the machine itself. It's a pricey system and we may just stick with what we've been doing because of that. We only do HTV once or twice a month. Most of the time it's plastisol transfers from Semo or somewhere else.

bannertime

We buy them already made from Semo Imprints. You can make your own with a screen printing setup, but then you might as well just screen print shirts.

StickerBee

My apologies. Was thinking its some kind of HTV. I can make the all the designs and use my machine to contour cut them using my preferred HTV which is Siser EasyWeed. And thats it right?

AF

My apologies. Was thinking its some kind of HTV. I can make the all the designs and use my machine to contour cut them using my preferred HTV which is Siser EasyWeed. And thats it right?

What do you mean? Doesn't sound like you are talking about the same thing.

bannertime

In the heat press world you have a few different types of production methods that all end in heat pressing. These are Dye Sublimation, Heat Transfer Vinyl/Printed Heat Transfer Vinyl, and Screen Print/Plastisol. You're aware of the HTV and probably dye sub. Plastisol is using screen print inks to make transfers. We prefer it for most jobs over 50 items or jobs that get spread out over time.

StickerBee

In the heat press world you have a few different types of production methods that all end in heat pressing. These are Dye Sublimation, Heat Transfer Vinyl/Printed Heat Transfer Vinyl, and Screen Print/Plastisol. You're aware of the HTV and probably dye sub. Plastisol is using screen print inks to make transfers. We prefer it for most jobs over 50 items or jobs that get spread out over time.
I got it. Pardon my ignorance as im totolly new to this kind world. Though i hAve the equipment i just want to make it right.