• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's Your Favorite Fonts?

rjssigns

It's a toss up between Comic Sans and Papyrus.:rolleyes:

I've really been diggin' some of the clean script fonts like Speedway when combined with non-serifed block style fonts. Stanford script is another one I really like.

SignManiac

I lean heavily on Letterhead fonts, Signfonts, and SignDNA. Between the three I have purchased over 200 of them along with a ton of fonts that come with Corel. I don't use fonts because I have a favorite one. I use what is appropriate for the specifics of the sign I'm designing for. The right choice in font can make all the difference in the world with regards to design.

player

I lean heavily on Letterhead fonts, Signfonts, and SignDNA. Between the three I have purchased over 200 of them along with a ton of fonts that come with Corel. I don't use fonts because I have a favorite one. I use what is appropriate for the specifics of the sign I'm designing for. The right choice in font can make all the difference in the world with regards to design.

Nice... I would like to see some of your work.

I don't consciously have favorites, but when I am designing and going through my list of fonts I seem to pick the same ones.

edit: I clicked on your link www.skywatchsigns.com Nice work!