• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When printing a canvas, the printing size is wrong

natj

Guys i have really bad issue. i have a printing machine and i use "ultra print" to ripping image, then using printexp hosonsoft to print the ripping file but if i print image, the size is always less.
for example, if i print 77x107, the printing size probably will be 73x104 or something different but always less.

how can i get the print what i exactly which size i want?

the applications i use;

this video is just for to show apps i use

Designsquid

This is odd. Although, I was using an HP latex at the company I was working for, and the same issue for doing traffic signs. Ultimately , since we were printing on prismatic film, it was the printer profiles from . The width of the prints were fine, but the long ways weRe short. I also 2ould adjust the print file size in the Rip software

Designsquid

On another note, I posted my own question on another thread. My canvas print is printing pretty light on our mimaki cjv 150-75. Any suggestions?
1000008431.jpg