• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy 5x10ft or larger 1” Phenolic Sheet?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Would acrylic work? I’m not real familar with phenolic. What are you using it for? I would try Sabic or A&C Plastics, they carry many different types of weird plastic materials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PaulyD

DIY CNC Hobbyist
rjssigns - Yes, I already know that it is going to be expensive. Which manufacturers? That's the info I need.
Zendavor Signs - No, Acrylic won't work. Our CNC's vacuum table top has run its course...need to source and re-plenum this 5x10 table top. Phenolic was what was on their before. I already have a price from the OEM but believe that it's padded on-top of the actual price of the material. Just need to understand who the resellers are of this product that even the OEM would source from. I will check Sabic and A&C. Thank you in advance.

CanuckSigns

Are you sure it's phenolic? My understanding is that the dust created when phenolic is cut is carcinogenic, I know in the engraving industry, electrical tags used to be made from phenolic but they switched away to acrylic based because of the health concerns.

If it's for a cnc router table top, most people use MDF sheet and throw it away when it gets worn.