• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where is the image located?

Dane DeFord

Outputting JPG. image with clipping path to Edge. when I hit the print button in GSP plot it's asking me where the image is located? I have printed this image before and have never had this issue come up. I did delete the original image from "my pictures", but have since re-loaded it. And, it's still in the original PLT file which was never deleted. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Dane DeFord
DanDe Signs & Designs

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i would suggest either resetting the image file in composer in a new file...or navigate through and find the file in GSPlot.....i've already had to navigate through my folders to select the file again with an older PLT file or when i've deleted and resaved a file.....

Dane DeFord

Thank You for your imput fenris. I had already uploaded the deleted photo. But ya got me thinkin'. I was trying to tell the program that the image was in "my pictures", and it (the puter) wasn't going there. I had already tried the copy and paste into a new window, that didn't work (INSERT LIGHTBULB HERE!!!!). Re-Import the image, re-size image to "absolute size", copy and paste the clipping path, a little nudge here and a little nudge there, send it to GSP Plot, and boom-bada-bing! It'll print!!! Thanks Again!

Regards, Dane

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
glad to be able to help....and i must say, i absolutely HATE that error message in GSPlot....composer should pop an error if it can't find the file (which it doesn't always do).....off on a quick rant, but do you ever get an incompatible materials error in GSPlot, but not in composer?? that's something that should definitely be fixed......