• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to buy ipad tension fabric floor stands at wholesale prices?

aluminumwelder

I have noticed there are about a dozen companies that sell ipad tension fabric floor stands on the internet. They all have similar photos and pricing is all over the place from $800 to over $2000
http://www.xyzdisplays.com/iPad_Tablet_Monitor_Kiosk_Stand_Tension_Fabric_p/or645.htm

I'd like to buy something like this but for $1000 I could make it myself. After wasting a few hours searching today, I found hawk display and eastern signs out of China can make similar units for around $80, but not exactly the same.

Does anyone know who the supplier of these tension fabric stands are? I called one and he said he gets them out of chicao. Tenfab doesn't list them for sale, but maybe it is just not on their web site.

If I can't find the OEM. then I guess I will just have to bust out my tube rolling machine and try to make something similar, though the effort to redesign the wheel would be enormous.

aluminumwelder

photo

attachment.php
This is what I am looking for, dozens of websites sell it so I am assuming it is made in China and imported. Just need to find the source. if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Attachments

• tablet-kiosks.jpg
    tablet-kiosks.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 60

aluminumwelder

Orbus is USA supplier

I found out Orbus is one USA supplier of these tension fabric kiosks they sell for around $500 to $1000 wholesale, but Im pretty sure they come from China since their catalog lists them as NOT made in USA. Maybe I will go to Atlanta To Saigia Show this November and try to figgure out where these come from?