• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which design program was used

landdesigns

I'm curious what program the designer used on this illustration? By the way he's 14 years old.

photo.jpg

WildWestDesigns

Well, I hope y'all are happy. Since y'all listed the software, I've been looking at 3D software, 3D printers and 3D scanners. Just what I need. I'm sure I could find space in the office.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Well, I hope y'all are happy. Since y'all listed the software, I've been looking at 3D software, 3D printers and 3D scanners. Just what I need. I'm sure I could find space in the office.

Once you get into it it is hard to put down.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• taco-truck.jpg
    taco-truck.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 63

jono91

Im pretty sure that is a rFactor model and skin, which has been modified in photoshop then rendered in any basic 3d program (although from memory the rFactor models use 3ds Max)

rFactor is a car simulation game/program. You can search and download the model for free at http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

Tigertron

Well if he created the model he used 3d studio max or zbrush or another cad program. If he just rendered an already made model it could be any number of programs. Most likely the free Daz studio.