• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Decals

signage

wait a minute...So...what you guys are telling me is that if i buy a printer i can't just print and sell anything i want with it?

Dan you can print and sell anything you want! The correct question would be is it legal too use someone else design to sell?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
wait a minute...So...what you guys are telling me is that if i buy a printer i can't just print and sell anything i want with it?

Why... of course you can. :ROFLMAO: Everyone does it. :unclesam: It's on the same page in the rule book of doing business as the page that explains how if someone pays you in cash... you don't have to report it. :rock-n-roll:

MW

Has anyone had any experience wholesaling decals. Our usual price for decals online is $5.50, but I have never sold any quantity. I am confused as to pricing should I discount each decal over a certain quantity or discount the decals per price of sale. I there some kind of formula to use.
Thanks
This is a funny post. just a few people have tried to help out and the others have gone off in another direction. Maybe some one can help by asking if he was designing these decals or reproducing some one else artwork and maybe you can help by your experience on how to obtain the proper license or the proper channels to go.

p7050

I sell decals like he does on my website. Only difference I get mine from a company that wholesales to me and he gets them from the companies that produce the decals which are all licensed. LEGALLY

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ya gotta admit, them Buckeye boys call 'em like they see 'em.

This just in ... Congress has enacted and President Obama has signed a bill to reclassify buckeye nuts as a hallucinogenic narcotic and put it under the control of the FDA. Federal authorities have moved immediately to seal all egress to and from Ohio because of widespread trafficking in said buckeye nuts.

Circleville Signs

This just in ... Congress has enacted and President Obama has signed a bill to reclassify buckeye nuts as a hallucinogenic narcotic and put it under the control of the FDA. Federal authorities have moved immediately to seal all egress to and from Ohio because of widespread trafficking in said buckeye nuts.

ROFLROFL!!!!!

That's awesome Fred! Of course, right now we are buried under an accumulated 16" of snow from the last two weeks - with 8" yesterday and 2" more coming down now...No nuts leaving here anytime soon!

MW

Replying to the two posts by MW and p7050.

You're both idiots.

Gary

I can see that this is a place where people are trying to learn about the sign business and can gain great experience. I am also trying to learn the correct ways to obtain artwork legally. Maybe you would Know all the correct answers Gary Because your not a idiot

Just remember you were not perfect when you started in this business

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Is that the first thing he's gotten to go through ??

Circleville Signs

I can see that this is a place where people are trying to learn about the sign business and can gain great experience. I am also trying to learn the correct ways to obtain artwork legally. Maybe you would Know all the correct answers Gary Because your not a idiot

Just remember you were not perfect when you started in this business

If you are looking for answers then i am 100% willing to help.

When you chime in supporting a moron then I'm going to slap that sh** down as fast as I can.

If you want info about licensing a specific logo for re-sale purposes, then your best bet is to contact the marketing department of the company who owns the logo. Ask them if you can speak to whomever handles licensing for their logo/brand.

Be prepared to pay some serious $$ + royalties for any of the bigger brand names out there.

Hope that helps - and thanks for clarifying your stance.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's right........ and he did get that medal for something about bringing people closer together. I just don't get what they had in mind when they threw that around his neck............... :ROFLMAO:

MW

What would be a good company to obtain vector artwork from I am looking for all the basic decals that everyone seems to be doing like ones on back window of cars / trucks.Like soccer ball,baseball,football,cheer, I have a little talent and can design but why re-invent the wheel. What software would you recommend if there is one ?

I do appreciate all the people that have pioneered the sign business that make it easy and fun for me and also look forward to all the new ideas that are to come

Circleville Signs

If you are looking for just very simple, royalty-free stuff, there are a TON of vector clip-art packs out there. I'd start by doing a google search for "Vector Clip-art Pack".

That should keep you busy for a while :)

Gary