• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 10 and Adobe CS6 Creative Suite

Doubletake

Does anyone know if Adobe CS6 works on Windows 10 Pro?
Also has anyone tried using a Microsoft Surface tablet for designing away from the office?

I have CS6 running on laptop as well as a desktop computers, both on Windows 10, with no issues on either. I don't have Adobe CS or CC apps installed on my Surface 3, so i can't answer the second question, but I don't see why it would not work on the tablet platform on Windows 10.

David Wright

Yes my cs6 works on all windows 10 computers.

I use the Surface Pro 3 at home with cs6 installed and vinylmaster pro with no problems except toolbar and icons in photoshop are really small and hard to select.
That could be resolved if I used the cloud version of photoshop which would scale the interface larger.
Maybe later.

Doubletake

Gpu

Would a i7-256gb-16mb ram Surface Pro 4. Work as well as a i5-265gb-8mb ram Surface Book with dedicated nvidia GPU? For running Adobe creative suite.
Would the faster processor and more ram make up for it.

The price tag between the two is close and the Surface Pro 4 will be available sooner.

Thanks